- Chase has turned into a master of getting in bed without waking me up!!!:) If by chance he does wake me up, I am told that I not only become angry, convinced he has some diabolical plan meant to keep me awake and miserable, but that I regularly quote Harry Potter as well.
- In Relief Society we played two truths and a lie as a warm up. No one was able to guess my lie! (is that something to be proud of?) Can you figure it out?
- I am double jointed in my pits (as in arm pits).
- I can say the ABC's backwards.
- I can do a double back flip on a trampoline.
- I planted a garden!!!!!!!....!!!!!!!!! This is basically a dream come true for me. Sometimes while I am daydreaming that the ocean is right outside our apartment, I daydream about my huge garden too. For now my garden is in planters on our deck. BUT, someday I will have my very own yard to turn into one.
- I have a brand spanking new Nephew!!!! his name is Samuel. His big brother N8 calls him Sammie:) I can not wait to meet the little guy.
- I have a slackline that I don't get to use NEARLY enough. Sometimes it makes me miss my little brothers even more fiercely than I already do.
p.s. A Nigglywiggly is the little piece of paper that comes out the top of a Hershey's kiss.