Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Reactivating Facebook

So I reactivated my Facebook.  Did you even notice I was gone? If you did, true friend award to you! 
Why did I reactivate it you ask?
 The simple answer is, Chase made me. (Also my Birthday is coming up...what would a Birthday be without Facebook? spsh...human interaction, what?)----cough cough November 22---
 I commented on something from his Facebook...He kindly explained that sharing Facebook was like sharing a toothbrush, even though we may tangle tongues and exchange germs from time to time, sharing a toothbrush, and Facebook, is just gross.  
If my analogy doesn't make sense, or maybe offends you, sorry... kind of. 

SO ANYWAY! Fellow bloggers, do you ever look back on posts you made long, or not so long ago and think "What the heck man, I used to be so freaken funny/wise/beautiful/etc?".  Am I alone in this? please someone agree with me, out of pity at the very least.  
NOW, every time I write a post I second guess myself like crazy.  Why in the world is my blog writing voice feeling so squelched?  If you too are suffering from post (haha get it) traumatic stress syndrome, repeat after me.  I'M AWESOME...I'M AWESOME...I'M AWESOME... 

I do recognize that a large part of having something funny to write about, came from living close to the ever so hilariously, weird, and awesome family that I was born into.  Maybe they just made my creative juices flow more freely?

anyways...

To sum up my blog post for today I thought I'd share a blurb from the "Liz Is Crazy" file.  

Chase studies...LIKE A LOT! I pretty much don't see him except for at dinner every night and church on Sundays...  I wish I was being dramatic.  

This translates into a lot of evenings spent with my friends, and a lot of evenings spent alone.  

Welp, the other night I was alone and made myself laugh...I started to laugh uncontrollably hard and snorted.  At first this made me tear up from laughing even harder....and then the tears turned into "I may be a little bit pathetic laughing here all alone so hard" tears.   

Yep.  Now you can feel better about yourself.  You're welcome:) 

Happy Tuesday!

    

2 comments:

  1. sounds like my life liz! except im the one that's always gone and i still feel like the lonely one!

    ReplyDelete