Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wedding surprises?

Here are just a few things I learned about being engaged this last week

Turns out when you're engaged people feel as though they have a free ticket to corner you into awkward conversations...

ALSO people give you heaps of really great advice. for real. it kinda rocks!

anyways it gets you an in with the cool kids and I like it.  At this moment I am having the time of my life with my family in Sunriver (a resort town in Oregon) The "cool  kids" aka the older cousins who are all married used to almost always exclude me and count me out with the younger cousins (I am kinda in older middle range where cousins are sparse.) BUT the diamond ring on my finger gets me into invitation only hot tub meetings and Adult only pizza outings.
 :D


It is also easy to fall into the trap of only thinking about yourself.  I admit it.  I do not pay enough attention to a lot of things I would normally pay attention to and I would just like to apologize to the world.

AND
TODAY I GOT MY WEDDING DRESS! its beautiful.  I love it so much, Thank you Mom and Dad.  Papa bear got a little emotional and it was tender:)

k peace out

Have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment