Friday, June 3, 2011

West Coast Babay

Here I am in Sun River Oregon at my glorious family reunion:D:D:D:D:D:D.

FIRST: My plane ride here? AWESOME. I sat between an elderly lady and a fourteen year old boy.  I got along with both perfectly! I had so much fun.  my conclusion?  I am both a little boy and a grandma at heart no big.

SECOND: when you're engaged everyone gives you a LOT of attention,  ( and turns out its fun)

THIRD: I LOVE OREGON. a lot





FOURTH: I love my family. a whole heap.  AND I am excited to be part of my new family.


PS
today in the car my mom got a phone call from an unknown number this is how the convo went

Mom "Hello who is this?"
Dad (at the time unknown caller) "Hi I have seen you naked"
Mom "UH!" slam her phone shut says to us "I just got an obscene phone call!"....."OMGSH I think that was your dad"

pahhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment