Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dos

Am I a nerd because I am blogging for the second time in one day?  Maybe I just don’t have a life or a list of other negative things that I am choosing not to consider for one more second.  

So the thing is I am in love with life.  And because I am SO! Excited about it and would love to just sit and tell people why life is so great and all (what I feel) the awesome things that I have discovered so that maybe everyone can feel the joy I feel too.  I started this blog.  This way I am not forcing anyone to listen or read what I think.  People can choose! 

These are a few things that without fail make me smile, I hope others like them too.

                                               

During the summer I put in time doing service for my church (The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) I love sunsets and especially this one. It was a good day







I'm related to these studs









                             I'm getting better! and I love the acoustic (especially mine)


I Saw this picture and then went and put one up on a grocery stores bulletin board and have another for my Church building! It ROCKS






Thats all and Do like Elder Busche Says..."Greet each day with an enthusiastic welcome, no matter how it looks."  

No comments:

Post a Comment