Saturday, January 29, 2011

The first one

Today is the day that I started a blog.  I remember last spring after living with Karly Leavitt one of my many amazing roommates a couple weeks into the semester I noticed her blogging and made fun of her.  After looking at hers from time to time here I am starting my own! (Thanks Kar)  If anyone reads this I strongly recommend checking out hers she is a pro. Her url is http://www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

  •                        Thats Karly! (on the right) also all the clothing in this picture is hers too
  •                                        
  •                                         
  •     
 p.s. she is probably one of the cutest people I know.

(Turns out I am almost completely computer computer ignorant and I am having trouble making my blog look the way I would like.  BUT just wait I WILL make it look rad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment