Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear Diary

Why am I irrational at times?

I am married to a perfect gentleman, my knight in shining armor, my Prince Charming!

but somehow...sometimes... my ability to be logical fails me... COMPLETELY.

want an example?

Chase despite his perfection every now and then leaves his socks on the floor

lets think about this.  This boy is going to school earning an education so that he can support me! he busts his cute little bum and always seems to be in a hurry.  Who cares if he takes off his socks after a long day and forgets them on the ground now and then.

welp, one morning Chase was in the shower and seeing his socks on the ground I became enraged.

what did I do? what did I think was reasonable?

I marched into the kitchen, grabbed a large bowl, filled it with cold water, marched right into the bathroom, crawled up on the toilet and dumped the cold water on my handsome man.

What did he do?

He looked at me and asked "Why did you do that?" of course with a sincere look of complete innocence (His face is so cute)

my heart melted and had nothing to say.

I am at times irrational.  Luckily Chase still loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment