Monday, October 31, 2011

I put on my coat and stepped into winter


How can you realistically change the world?

I have always thought that to change the world I would have to do something huge.

You know like opening a chain of orphanages in different third world countries that are run completely by donation money and the hard work and education provided to  not only the children but the teachers and workers in agriculture, health, business, religion.  Not only would this benefit the children, but the teachers workers and all those who donated to this great cause... You know...basic stuff...

anyways... being newly married I have acquired some wisdom:) ;)
I have realized that changing the world does not have to be what seems to be a "huge" ordeal

WHAT IF! I smiled at someone who was having a bad day and not reaching their potential in any aspect of life? AND THEN they went on to charm their future spouse because of there now happy attitude AND THEN those two people fell in love, got married, and had a baby! AND THEN that baby grew up to be a righteous strong political leader and eventually became president changing the world for the good of ALL mankind.

have you ever read the book how to win friends and influence people?

"Imagine what miracle you and I can achieve by giving people honest appreciation this side of insanity"

anyways. Go change the world.  There are SO many ways

Happy Halloween

2 comments: