Monday, January 30, 2012

You are CDO. and yes... that's OCD alphabetized

I am married to the love of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me tell you he is wonderful. :)  and this last week I have appreciated his OCD tendencies believe it or not.  

let me explain

first of all Chase was the little kid who paid attention to small details for instance when he was a little boy his clothing seemed to last longer and stay cleaner than other little boys (its still that way the man measures his shirts when he folds them so that they are the same size) 

in comparison I was the little girl who in 5th grade managed to rip holes in countless pairs of jeans running, sliding, and crawling. 

sometimes this difference bothers him.  For instance I rarely wear matching socks and it drives him crazy.  I am sure that I could do what my good friend Tracy does and draw uncompleted circles in his notebooks, or maybe throw one piece of garbage in the middle of a clean floor.  But his head might just explode.

ANYWAYS this last week with me out of commission I could not have asked for a better caretaker.  He even spoon fed me when I was so out of it after my wisdom teeth got taken out.  

I love Mr. Moffat

3 comments:

  1. Oh my adorrrrable. You two are PERFECT for each other :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! You and your hubby are way cute too! His blog post is AWESOME!

      Delete
  2. He could also wear the same underwear forever. Ask him about the little blue guy not being stretched out...

    ReplyDelete