Saturday, December 24, 2011

I shaved off my eyebrow

So....I may or may not have shaved off part of my eyebrow this morning...

you're probably thinking one of many things

things like...

how in the world is that possible girls don't even use razors on their face?
if you did nick your precious eyebrow hair somehow did you slash your BEAUTIFUL face open?
do you resemble the population of gangstas and thugs out there?

well let me clarify by sharing my story

there I was in the shower, it was a shower like most showers, but little did I know that todays shower was different.  Todays shower would temporarily alter my life

anyways I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET THE PLASTIC RAZOR PROTECTOR THING OFF!!!

I initially thought that I accidently got the end of my eyebrow but after feeling my eyebrow and checking for blood I thought all was well

but then I got out of the shower.....looked in the mirror...started screaming for my mom

she came running, started banging on the door and when I opened it, she started laughing.

there is a definite chunk of hair missing out of my eyebrow

thank goodness for eyebrow pencils you can hardly tell

the end MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment: