Friday, September 30, 2011

Pretty weed or an ugly flower?

So! I decided to take a picture of myself... and Chase everyday for the next year:)
Chase and I haven't seen  each other yet today so his picture is not available yet.

DAY 1
Liz Moffat Sept 30th
182,826.3  hours ish old
















Anyways today after I ran I went to this small grass area in my apt complex to do some other exercises.

afterward I  just laid on the grass unable to move ( I may or may not be out of shape)

anyways I turned my head and I saw something magnificent!!!!!!!


There was only one dandelion in the small grass area (God put it there just for me I am fairly sure)

I know people think these things are just weeds but I know better

You would think that I would have learned to hate these suckers because when I was younger I can't say I was a huge fan of going out to the flower beds and pulling weeds.
BUT for some reason despite my Mothers warnings I would always blow on these wish flowers ensuring that I would have more weeds to pull the next week. (Maybe I enjoyed blowing on them so much because I was told not to?)

ANYWAYS
(notice that I am still to exhausted to stand up)
I made a wish.

Sorry yard maintenance people.

No comments:

Post a Comment