Thursday, September 22, 2011

Writing my own history


SO There I was in Relief society being  taught about the importance of family history feeling a little bit guilty because the family history bug hasn’t seem to have bitten me the way it has some people.  I mean don’t get me wrong I know that family history is so very very important.

Why don’t I do it?... It really just boils down to laziness. 

BUT since I am doing this no excuses thing ima give it a shot. 

What really was interesting to me though about family history was realizing that I need to be writing my own biography.  It makes sense I found it interesting though right? Everyone is interested when it comes to them self.  And I do not claim to be better than the next kid. SO!  I decided to put a little more effort into my personal journal writing.  (This blog kinda counts :D:D:D:D:D)

PS I love Moms. I got a text from mine yesterday that when opened played some loud celebratory  music and told me how great I was.  I can jjust imagine her figuring out on her phone how to apply sound to text messages.  Thanks Mama P

1 comment: