Friday, April 15, 2011

Dearest Daniel

You have such a rad birthday present coming your way from my heart to yours.

I wish I could tell the world what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but to the world for now.

 On April 17th Daniel Richard Perry will be 16, aka DATEable

Daniel Perry
Height: (almost) 5'11"
Weight: 150
Hair color: dishwater blonde
Eye color: deep thoughtful handsome brown

This (now man!) is the NICEST most thoughtful boy you will probably ever meet.









for instance

He once collected heart shape rocks and placed them along the path that him and a young lady walked on to get home every day.  sometimes he would point them out and pretend that it was just coincidence...


Can I have a boy like this???

oh wait, just kidding I totes already have a MAN (Chase Robinson Moffat).  And he is better than the man of my dreams...he is real. ;) :D

Anyways Daniel is a very appealing person

He is Adventurous 

Ladies love him

AND Whos heart rate doesn't increase from a MAN playing the guitar?


Daniel Perry you are my best friend.  I love your guts! even though you insist that that is weird.

"the only kind of control you really have is self control"

3 comments:

  1. liz very cool blog you do know i dont rilly know how to play the guitar and how would you feel if i was turning 15 or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... who's that girl in the photo?

    ReplyDelete