This is my Nephew N8. He is the cutest kid ever. No one has any ground to argue
Blogging is hard when you are not in your place of residence. anyways...
- I have a big fat crush on Chase Robinson Moffat. (what a hunk)
- General Conference was AMAZING
- I collected my belongings from Rexy, I have WAY to much stuff.
- I got my first ticket. I cried. (287 bones!)
- I gave notice on my job (a nice way of saying quit) and started a new one
- Went to pick up my check and had a Birthday Invite from one of my 3 year old students. :D
- New job= dentist office
- I am moving to North Carolina in less than a month....
- My room is a disaster, I have not made my bed in two days! Its driving me crazay!
The drive to Rexy this weekend was a long one. LUCKILY I had great company and the drive was beautiful
I miss my real camera...* (but thank you phone)
This be the drive home. I can not even remember the last time I had caffeine before this picture. But I can tell you how tired I was.
Quote= "If you want something to last you treat it different, it become special because you have made it so" - Burton