Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter

This is a Holy week
passover Thursday with its pascal lamb
atoning Friday with his cross
resurrection Sunday with its empty tomb

May we declare ourselves to be more fully disciples of the lord Jesus Christ not in word only and not in the flesh of comfortable  times but in courage deed and faith

may we stand by him in all times things and places.

Thank you Tamra Nelson for sharing this.  I just wanted to keep spreading the love

Happy Easter to everyone! I hope that every one can take the time to focus more on Christ and what he has done for us. 

When I was watching this video I couldn't help but think about how Christ did NOTHING wrong ever and he was not offended or upset about the persecution and suffering he went through. 

How many times have I been upset when I felt that I was wronged?

Who do I think I am?!!!

What an amazing example. 

"Never ever ever give up"

No comments:

Post a Comment