Sunday, April 17, 2011

We turned over a new leaf

Once upon a time I had a very good friend who had the same exact name as me!!! (Liz, in case you forgot)

She also has a younger brother named Jon (I also have a younger brother named John)

Jon was born 364 days after Liz (My brother John was born 364 days after me!)

It was love at first sight.  unfortunately time and distance tore us apart.  and like so often happens to friends our contact slowly decreased.

It got to the point where we both were home in Medford and DID NOT even see each other.

can you say unacceptable?

So Liz and I got in contact and I decided we needed to turn over a new leaf in our friendship.  after all even through the time and distance we still love each other.

So i promptly went outside and plucked a leaf off of our magnolia bush.  put it in an envelope. and mailed it to her


She has turned over the leaf
Consider our friendship fresh. 
I love you Liz!!!

"rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life" -Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment