Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Windows

I love windows.

There have been times in my life that I have talked probably to much about how much I am fond of windows.  How could you not be fond of them!!? You can see the beautiful world that God so kindly has allowed us to live on. (I love it)  Often when I begin to speak of how when I have my own house I would prefer to have gigantic windows and lots of them I am met with warnings about the effort that you have to put into cleaning them.

WELP!

Today I had the chance to clean giant windows.

I LIKE IT.

The whole time I pretended that I was the karate kid learning how to do super sweet karate moves.
It also feels great to see a perfectly clean window.

BAM. bring it on beautiful gigantic window













Windows:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


"Choose your love, love your choice" 

 Apply this to all areas of your life.  Its makes life. OH so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment