Saturday, April 16, 2011

I L-O-V-E



I love flowers
I love catching snow flakes and rain on my tongue
I love singing
I love soccer
I love the temple
I love puppies
I love beluga whales and giraffes
I love dancing while I eat salsa with chips (more like chips with my salsa)
I love peaceful mornings
I love my friends
I love my family (doubles as my friends)
I love the smell after it rains
I love the sound of frogs in the night time
I love the scriptures
I love that Jacob still does cheer leading chants with me even though he is ten
I love eating Popsicles on hot summer days after playing outside
I love sleeping in forts
I love the view from the top of mountains
I love laughing so hard that my abs hurt

I love that I could make this list go for a long time



anyways...
 this is me about to kick procrastination in the shins
responsibility here I come.

oh and I just found this picture.  
Whitney and I thought this would be a good way to spend our time
Also a good example on the things that happen when I proccrastinate
:D
yes, I have a life...




"God knows that we are not perfect, as you suffer about your imperfections he will give you comfort and suggestions on where to improve   


god knows better than you what you need, he always attempts to speak to you. listen and follow the uncomfortable suggestions that he makes to you. and everything will fall into its place


when you are compelled to give up something, or when things that are dear to you are withdrawn from you. know this is your lesson to learn right now. but know also that as you are learning this lesson god wants to give you something better. " -Elder Busche




1 comment: