Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stick it to the man


I don’t know about everyone else but I get some kicks out of defying anything.  HOWEVER In my old age I have learned that doing the things I am supposed to do when I am supposed to do them will keep me happy  (I really like being happy).   But also! I learned that I can still stick it to the man.  My good friend taught me that the man can be Satan.  And I can stick it to him all day long!  I love it.  He wants me to feel scared or intimidated? HEAL NO!  give in on things that tempt me? No way mayn. 

This combined with knowing that if I work hard enough I can do anything, and also knowing that other people have such huge potential if they apply themselves makes me feel SO FREE. Watch out world If I keep doing the Lord asks of me Ima be unstoppable!  Cool right?

                                     (this is me being unstoppable)

Stick it to the man! “Try a little harder to be a little better.” –Gordon B. Hinkly  

No comments:

Post a Comment