Friday, February 4, 2011

John Perry= Legit

This morning I woke up
I had a very strong desire to go surfing  
called John (He was sleeping just down the hall)
I say "lets go surfing"
He says "alright Port Orford?"
love him


Were doing a talent show for our family reunion
I say "John you play the uke I'll play the guitar and sing"
He says "sounds cool"
















I have been obsessing about hiking lately
I say "John lets Daniel you and I backpack 3 days over Memorial day weekend."  
He says "I should be back from the dom repub by then sure"


He is always asking me to go rock climbing with him.





















He always asks me how my day was.
He is a profesh Kite boarder

































He is a babe (oh he looks like me:) )
When he is out of shape he goes on 12 mile runs.... (who are you?)


    












This Kid is someone everyone should know.  I laugh my face off with him,  Sometimes we fight but he is one of my best friends and always will be! Love your guts Johnny Cakes.

Quote fo today: “The real tragedy is the tragedy of the man who never in his life braces himself for his one supreme effort, who never stretches to his full capacity, never stands up to his full stature.”  –Spencer W. Kimbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment