Monday, March 7, 2011

9

I love mornings that I wake up and there  is light streaming in through my window (even if it is grey skies outside like today)  I recently decided that instead of being grumpy about having to wake up that I should be excited that I have the chance to have another great day.  So far it's working out great.

anywho

Day 12! A picture of something I love  (I can't believe I was skeptical about this being a challenge, It is so difficult to choose just 1 thing that I love)

This is my Family. 
All of us.
It used to just be my mom and I with 6 boys
NOW I have TWO sisters.  How lucky am I?
I even have a Nephew (who is the cutest kid in the world)
and hopefully I will have little Asian Nieces and Nephews soon...please?... ;) ? 

I totally already used this quote... but Its my favorite.
"Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth "You owe me" look what happens with a love like that, it lights up the whole sky!"- Hafiz

No comments:

Post a Comment