Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BAM

TODAY! was the day, that I finished reading the Book Of Mormon for the first time.  I am a late bloomer but who cares! I love the BOM.  I have grown so much as a person the last 4 months reading it.  The strength that it has given me and will continue to give me as I study this masterpiece has a value that I could never put a price on.  If you are one of those incredible people who have  had the opportunity to read it many times, watch out! I will be catching up to you.  If you had not had the chance to read this book yet.  I highly recommend it! (I would gladly help anyone get through it just saying :) )


 I may or may not have used this quote for quote of the day already but...
“He who cherishes a beautiful vision, a lofty ideal in his heart, will one day realize it.  Columbus cherished a vision of another world and he discovered it; Copernicus fostered the vision of a multiplicity of worlds and a wider universe, and he revealed it; Buddha beheld the vision of a spiritual world of stainless beauty and perfect peace, and he entered into it.” -Spencer W. Kimbell 


Day 13: A picture of my favorite band/artist.

Elvis.. you will always have my heart
He is completely a babe..AND his music rocks
(shout out to Ingrid Michaelson, Priscilla Ahn, Kate Nash, Matt Costa, and Rogue Wave)

No comments:

Post a Comment