Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Love is spelt T-I-M-E

It's funny the things that you find yourself loving.  I have heard my whole life that if I want to love something I need to pray that I can love it, and if it is a person that I want to love then I need to serve them.  ITS SO TRUE.  As much as I hate to admit it this advice that Mama P. gave me is not only true...but most (I am not mature enough to say all) of the instruction she has given me in my short 20 years has turned out to be way legit.  

Grown ups really have proven themselves, I am way jazzed to be one of them. ;)

Also if you want to show someone you love them or you want to learn to love them you have to spend time and do service for them es simple.

Since you show people you love them by taking time for them....

My friend Darrik Cheney is in a band called The Brocks.  Darrik is not the average hot boy in a band!  He is nice, sincere, and freaken awesome is most every way.

check it
Darrik told me its more loving to use all the quotes given to me for today so...

"Smile, it's the second best think you can do with you lips" - Darrik Cheney

 "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." — Marilyn Monroe

I am not a wise girl...

"what you see depends on what you are looking for"



"All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon sand."
Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"Go, girl, seek happy nights to happy days".-romeo and juliet

Highlight of today= A little girl I teach swim lessons to showed up in a pink leotard with a tutu for a swim suit. With this very feminine article of clothing she wore a very scary looking shark swim cap and to top it all off a necklace her brother had given her with a real spider inside of it... I really like her...

Day ...A picture of something I wish I could change


This represents the heart of people that I have hurt throughout my life
I wish I could change any hurt that I have caused people ever. 
thas all

Peace and blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment